Why Join the Kansas Corn Growers Association?
In today’s fast-paced world where change is the norm, corn growers must come together and focus on the future of the industry. The Kansas Corn Growers Association (KCGA) provides full-time industry representation on issues, such as ethanol, farm programs, crop insurance, water quantity/quality and trade policy. We fight regulatory overreach and work to protect grower access to biotechnology and crop protection tools like atrazine.
4 Ways to Join or Renew:
- Join online through the NCGA portal and pay with your credit card. If you’re a renewing member you will need your member number and login information. You can call our office if you’ve misplaced your membership card or lost your info.
- Mail in a printable membership form to:
Kansas Corn Growers Association
1680 Charles Place, Suite 200
Manhattan, KS 66502
- Email a completed form or scan of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our Manhattan office at 785-410-5009, to join over the phone.
KCGA Membership Types:
(Click on the membership names for printable versions of the membership form.)
- 1-Year Individual Membership– $50
- 3-Year Individual Membership– $110 (Includes voucher for one free bag of seed from participating Seed Program partners listed below)
- Lifetime Individual Membership– $750 (Includes voucher for one free bag of seed)
- Student 1-Year Membership– $25 (Must be enrolled in high school, college, university or technical program to qualify)
The following membership deals are available but cannot be purchased through the NCGA portal. You will need to either send in the membership form or call our office.
- Double Membership– $200 (2 individual 3-year memberships, includes voucher for one free bag of seed)
- Business Membership– $500 (5 individual 3-year memberships, includes voucher for one free bag of seed)
Industry Memberships: Our friends in the industry are welcome to join as associate members through any of our membership types listed above. Just let us know you are a member of the corn industry and would like to waive your free seed voucher.
If you have questions about joining KCGA or your current membership, please call our Manhattan office at 785-410-5009 or email Stacy Moorberg, programs manager, at email@example.com.
2021 Seed Program Sponsors
Thank you to our Seed Program Sponsors who believe enough in the work we do to provide this member benefit! New or Renewing members of the following membership types will have the option to select a seed company on their membership form. Once your membership is processed we will send you a welcome packet in the mail that includes a voucher for a free bag of seed from one of these participating brands.
Membership Options that Qualify for the Seed Program are:
- 3-Year Individual Membership-$110
- Lifetime Individual Membership-$750
- Double Membership- $200
- Business 3-Year Membership- $500
Kansas Corn Industry Sponsors