KCGA members elect board members at the KCGA Annual Meeting. All KCGA members receive notice of the annual meeting.
There are many opportunities for grower leadership and involvement on the state and national levels.
If you are interested KCGA leadership opportunities, please contact our office at 785-448-6922 or email email@example.com
- Represents Kansas corn producers, across Kansas and the United States on a variety of issues that concern our members. When the issue involves corn…KCGA is there.
- Actively works with other commodity and farm organizations to maximize the voice of Kansas corn producers.
- Is the recognized Kansas leader in the promotion and market development of ethanol and other value-added products made from corn.
- Works with the Kansas Corn Commission to promote Kansas corn and provide education programming to both urban and rural audiences.
- Is the Kansas affiliate of the National Corn Growers Association, working for their members and the corn industry throughout Kansas and the world.
KCGA Board of Directors
|District 1 (Northwest)||Vacant|
|District 2 (West-Central)||Harvey Heier | Secretary||Grainfield|
|District 3 (Southwest)||Steve Rome||Hugoton|
|District 4 (North-Central)||Tom Tibbits||Minneapolis|
|District 5 (Central)||Armin Nelson||McPherson|
|District 6 (South-Central)||Kent Moore||Iuka|
|District 7 (Northeast)||Ken McCauley | President||White Cloud|
|District 8 (East-Central)||Roger Pine | Vice President||Lawrence|
|District 9 (Southeast)||Bob Timmons||Fredonia|
|Regional Rep.||Charles Foltz | Treasurer||Garnett|