Dive Deeper into the Corn Industry
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy
The Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy gives college students the opportunity to dive deeper into the corn industry, providing insights into the opportunities and hurdles that lie ahead of the corn industry and how their future career paths may be impacted.
Participating students will create a capstone project that will relate the information they have learned back to their area of study. Students will participate in a day at the Statehouse in Topeka and Corn Congress in Washington D.C. Applicants must be currently enrolled in post-secondary school and still in school through the fall semester of 2019.
The first class of the Collegiate Academy has almost reached graduation, it’s time to apply for Class 2!
Applications, reference forms and additional information for Class 2 of the Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy can be found below. The deadline to apply is October 31st, 2018. Please send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, when your application is complete and we’ve received all the necessary materials we will send you a confirmation email.
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy Application
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy Reference Form
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy Info Sheet
Collegiate Academy Class 1
- Avery Aust, Louisburg, KS, agribusiness with marketing emphasis
- Tyler Cloud, Garden City, KS, agribusiness
- Gracie Danner, West Liberty, IA, agricultural economics with minor in international ag
- Keren Duerksen, Newton, KS, agronomy
- Trent Frye, Belleville, KS, agronomy
- Jaylie Weseloh, Yates Center, KS, animal science and industry with minor in agribusiness
- Tarra Rotstein, Ocala, FL, agricultural communications and journalism with a secondary major in global food systems leadership