Dive Deeper into the Corn Industry
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy
The Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy gives college students the opportunity to dive deeper into the corn industry, providing insights into the opportunities and hurdles that lie ahead of the corn industry and how their future career paths may be impacted.
Participating students will create a capstone project that will relate the information they have learned back to their area of study. Students will participate in a day at the Statehouse in Topeka and Corn Congress in Washington D.C. Applicants must be currently enrolled in post-secondary school and still in school through the fall semester of 2019.
The the second class of the Collegiate Academy will be announced soon!
Collegiate Academy Class 1
- Avery Aust, Louisburg, KS, agribusiness with marketing emphasis
- Tyler Cloud, Garden City, KS, agribusiness
- Gracie Danner, West Liberty, IA, agricultural economics with minor in international ag
- Keren Duerksen, Newton, KS, agronomy
- Trent Frye, Belleville, KS, agronomy
- Jaylie Weseloh, Yates Center, KS, animal science and industry with minor in agribusiness
- Tarra Rotstein, Ocala, FL, agricultural communications and journalism with a secondary major in global food systems leadership