Dive Deeper into the Corn Industry
Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy
The Kansas Corn Collegiate Academy gives college students the opportunity to dive deeper into the corn industry, providing insights into the opportunities and hurdles that lie ahead of the corn industry and how their future career paths may be impacted.
Participating students will create a capstone project that will relate the information they have learned back to their area of study. Students will participate in a day at the Statehouse in Topeka and Corn Congress in Washington D.C. Applicants must be currently enrolled in post-secondary school and still in school through the fall semester of 2019.
Collegiate Academy Class 2
- Allayna Hanson, Concordia, KS, agricultural economics
- Ashley Swaim, Delia KS, agronomy
- Colt Sutterby, Savonburg, KS, agribusiness with a minor in agronomy
- Eli Ohlde, Clyde, KS, agribusiness
- Mardi Traskowsky, Herington, KS, milling science and management and agricultural economics dual-major
- Maria Kimzey, Fredonia, KS, agricultural economics
- Maria Martinez, Queens, NY, animal sciences and industry