Representing Our Members in Regulatory and Legislative Efforts
The Kansas Corn Growers Association (KCGA), one of the main groups that comprises Kansas Corn, represents its members in regulatory and legislative efforts. Here are a few quick facts about the association:
- Represents Kansas corn producers on the state and national levels on legislative and regulatory issues
- Actively works with other commodity and farm organizations to maximize the voice of Kansas corn producers
- Is the recognized Kansas leader in the promotion and market development of ethanol and other value-added products made from corn
- Works with the Kansas Corn Commission (KCC) to promote and develop markets for Kansas corn and provide education programming to both urban and rural audiences
- Is the Kansas affiliate of the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA), working for their members and the corn industry in Kansas and Washington D.C
Join the Kansas Corn Growers Association today!Join us
KCGA Board of Directors
KCGA members elect board members at the KCGA Annual Meeting. All KCGA members receive notice of the annual meeting.
There are many opportunities for grower leadership and involvement on the state and national levels.
If you are interested in becoming more involved with KCGA , please contact our office at 785-448-6922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Rome, President Hugoton District 3 (Southwest)
Brent Rogers, Vice President Hoxie District 1 (Northwest)
Harvey Heier, Secretary Grainfield District 2 (West-Central)
Kent Moore, Treasurer Iuka District 6 (South-Central)
Tom Tibbits Minneapolis District 4 (North-Central)
Matt Splitter Lyons District 5 (Central)
Ken McCauley White Cloud District 7 (Northeast)
J.D. Hanna Silver Lake District 8 (East Central)
Chad Epler Columbus District 9 (Southeast)
Charles Foltz Garnett Regional Rep.
KCGA Association Policy and Legislative Action
What happens in Topeka and Washington D.C. directly affects you as a corn grower. That’s why it is important for our members to be informed and involved in legislative and regulatory issues. Whether it is water policy in Kansas, crop insurance at the RMA, the Farm Bill in Congress or atrazine regulation at EPA, the KCGA and its members must be involved.
Find Your Elected Officials
Visit the NCGA Legislative Action Center to find your elected officials.Visit Action Center