2020 Kansas Corn-Fed Ethanol Seminar Materials
Kansas Corn and Renew Kansas partnered together in March to host a Corn-Fed Ethanol Seminar located in Wichita, KS. Growers, industry partners, and ethanol representatives from across the state came together to celebrate corn-fed ethanol, learn about opportunities in the ethanol industry and how to be a confident ethanol advocates. The following presentations are from this seminar. Thank you to those who were able to attend!
- Ethanol Exports: Biggest Opportunity for Quickest Growth
- Overcoming Barriers to Increased Ethanol Usage
- Retail Panel: Why Ethanol Makes Dollars and Sense
- Ethanol’s Kansas Impact and Plant Innovation Panel
- Connecting Consumers to Higher Ethanol Blends
- Additional Resources