Corn Corps Application
Kansas Corn Corps is designed to provide learning and networking opportunities for young farmers
Couples or individuals between the ages of 21-45 are encouraged to apply. For couples, you must each complete an application and each hold a KCGA membership. We realize some of the answers will be the same.
Each application must include the following pieces to be considered:
- Completed application form with current KCGA membership
- Applicants must be involved in a corn-farming operation
- Three-year memberships are available for $110
- Two reference forms completed by non-family members
- Must attend all 4 sessions, dates are set for session 1 on December 6-8, 2019
Completed applications including reference forms, must be submitted by September 30, 2019. Confirmation email will be sent when all necessary materials and forms are received.