Kansas Corn Corps is designed to provide learning and networking opportunities for young farmers
- Sessions are organized in three sections:
- How you fit into your farm and progress as an individual
- How your farm fits into the industry and progresses as a farm
- What opportunities and hurdles we face in the industry and how we progress as the corn industry
- Each Corn Corps class provides the opportunity for up to 15 farms to build a network of progressive young farmers from across Kansas. The class will participate in three sessions and a domestic trip over a 16-month period.